Happy 1 Year Blog-iversary!
Happy Blog-iversary, everyone!
It has been a long time coming and I'm so glad it's finally here.
I've changed a lot in the past year, and I think a lot of you have too. So many things have happened that I never could have even predicted.
I'm really happy to be celebrating all of this with you.
From having cancer, to finishing my novel... From spiritual crisis, to spiritual highs...
I'm glad you got to be here for it.
In honor of that, I'm doing a Facebook giveaway! I'll share more details about that on my Facebook page.
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for being here with me, and to share some of my goals for this next year.
What are my goals for the next year?, I hear you ask. Well, here's a few:
• My biggest goal for the next year is to take a step forward in the publishing process, which means landing an agent, and maybe getting in with a publishing house.
• Another goal I have is to lose some weight. Because of some health issues I've had, and some of it is also me just not being as careful as I should've been, I've gained some weight. My goal is to get down to a healthier weight.
• Finishing my sequel to Secrets in Ashes (it's working title is SIA Sequel, or TOK)
• Becoming more consistent in my blogging schedule is definitely a big one too. Ha. Ha. My bad?
• Becoming a more positive person! I wouldn't consider myself an excessively pessimistic person, but I'm definitely not an overly positive person in the middle. Which tells me I'm more negative than I realize.
What are your goals for the next year? Maybe it can be something we work towards together!
Also! I'm doing a giveaway on Facebook! Be sure to check it out!